Saturday, March 13, 2010

A Giant Thank You!

I owe two huge thank you's to fellow blogger and Etsy comrades.

The first is One Crafty Fox, you can find her Etsy shop at SizeMedium. I got to know Diana through e-mail on Etsy. We both use the Etsy forum to help other Etsy-ians, as well as look for help and critiques of our shops. Diana gave me a great idea for one of my blogs, a tutorial on how to colour highlight in photoshop. In return, Diana wrote a blog that featured my tutorial. I was very flattered and thankful. I owe a great deal of gratitude to Diana, as her blog inspired another blogger to feature my tutorial as well. Thanks so very much, Diana.

The second thank you is for Elizabeth Barret. She is an amazing blogger, and fellow Etsy seller as well, and she stumbled upon One Crafy Fox's blog about colour highlighting. She loved my tutorial and added it to her blog. (Scroll down to the Colour Highlighting blog) Again, flattered and thankful that I had made an impression on these two lovely ladies.

It is very special, for me, to be featured on someone else's blog. So thank you Diana and Elizabeth for creating a blog that included me in it. I am forever grateful.

Love,
Katie

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for the shout out, and Beth is a total doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, Katie...thank you for letting me share that awesome tutorial!!!
    Thank you, Diana...right back at ya, sweetie!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete